No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ColorWorks C6000A Label Printer (Gloss)
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers1 — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5″ per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers2
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification4
The first printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers1, the Color Works CW-C6000A inkjet printer delivers on-demand, 4″ color labels at a comparable price2. Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5″ per second3. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6000A produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels. Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. And, it comes standard with an auto cutter to create variable length labels and enable easy job separation.
The C6000A gloss printer comes with black ink optimized for gloss label media, which works on the widest variety of substrates, compared to the matte black ink
With a 4″ built-in auto cutter covering the full spectrum of label sizes to create variable-length labels and enable easy job separation, these new Color Works models offer cost and inventory reductions compared to using pre-printed labels.
Epson-engineered PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead technology delivers ultra sharp text and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations and fine image details. So, whether the challenge is to produce complex informational labels or high-quality product labels, the CW-C6000 series is up to the challenge.
- No ratings found yet!