No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Hand-Carved Adinkra Wall Hangings
- Hand Carved
- Beautifully crafted Adinkra art engraved in the center.
- Suitable for wall hanging in the
- home etc.
|The symbols with their meanings in order are listed below:|
1. Gye Nyame – (Except For God)
A symbol of supremacy of God.
2. Akoben – (War Horn)
A symbol of vigilance and wariness.
3. Bi nka Bi – (No one should bite the other)
Symbol of peace and harmony.
4. Funtunfunefu Denkyemfunefu – (Siamese crocodiles)
A symbol of democracy and unity.
5. Okodie Mmowerewa – (Hair cut of ancient judges).
Symbol of law and order.
1. Denkyem – (Crocodile)
A symbol of adaptability or prudence.