No products in the cart.
- Good for the skin as it gives warmth to the skin.
- Rich in selenium that has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevents asthma attacks.
- Lowers the blood pressure.
- A great remedy for migraines.
- Fights seasonal flu.
- Works well for people suffering from bad appetite.
- Helps for proper digestion.
- Beneficial for people suffering from sleeping problems.
- Coriander Seeds
- Ready to use as is for marinades, stews, and soups. Coriander seeds can also be ground in a pepper or spice mill prior to adding to the desired recipe. Toasting coriander seed is a great way to release flavor and should be added near the end of cooking for best results.
- 20 Tea bags
- Ingredients: Aloysia Citrodora, Matricaria recutita, rosa canina, green tea and mentha
- Health Supplement
- Not Recommended for Pregnant and Lactating Mothers
- Calories per Serving: 5