No products in the cart.
- Good for the skin as it gives warmth to the skin.
- Rich in selenium that has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevents asthma attacks.
- Lowers the blood pressure.
- A great remedy for migraines.
- Fights seasonal flu.
- Works well for people suffering from bad appetite.
- Helps for proper digestion.
- Beneficial for people suffering from sleeping problems.
- Coriander Seeds
- Ready to use as is for marinades, stews, and soups. Coriander seeds can also be ground in a pepper or spice mill prior to adding to the desired recipe. Toasting coriander seed is a great way to release flavor and should be added near the end of cooking for best results.
- How to use: Add in your already cooked food or as you are cooking your stew, a variety of soups and other foods.
- Health Benefits: Reduce blood pressure, lower your cholesterol and fights weight gain.
- Size: 100ml
- Ingredients: Habanero chili, garlic, ginger and rosemary.
- Care: Store in a cool place